AC Question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

A little birdie (aka @fj55-100 ) reports that this condenser fits the Pig well:

Dims out @ 14"H x 18"W, so should be plenty of room to get lines in there.

I might check it out.

Thanks Evan!

Some day we have to tackle mounting a second (rear mounted) unit in order to cool down the entire wagon.
Ron have you looked at the 12volt systems?
I've been poking around looking at some for my camper project.
Cruise comfort makes a small unit that could work.

I've also looked at a couple complete self-contained units that are rechargable from you cigarette lighter power port.

Thanks Man! The ones I seen were designed for over the road tractors, etc. Nice units, but seemed big to me.

but seemed big to me.
Yeah I thought about one of these to throw in the back for those hot days when we're parked.

Here's the main one I looked at....

That looks an evaporator and blower in a box that would need to be plumed into your existing A/C system, sizing all that is getting way beyond my pay grade.

I’ve been looking at the No-Idle AC units for trucks that are all self-contained and run off 12 volts, not sure exactly what I’ll end up with but I’d like to talk you into doing it first so you can let me know if it works….

That looks an evaporator and blower in a box that would need to be plumed into your existing A/C system, sizing all that is getting way beyond my pay grade.
All I need is something to cool down the back while we're driving, so yeah, tapping into primary system. I haven't gotten serious about it yet.

I’d like to talk you into doing it first so you can let me know if it works….

Wait a minute, I was holding off for the J Mack Research & Development report to come out. :) Besides, I'm pretty busy buying gas masks and beans right now. :poof:

Hope you’re stocked up.

E36E2698-7341-417A-9D65-6EB9EF1B1768.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom