AC LX450 condensor fan (again).

Discussion in '80-Series Tech' started by Pskhaat, Oct 28, 2005.

1. Pskhaat

Pskhaat

I've searched the archives, and have no real clarification on this, sorry for beating a possibly dead horse. I know some people have retrofitted additional cooling fans but did the LX450 have an additional stock fan the Toy80 did not? Is it bolt-in (save the wiring)?

airlaird's posts no longer have the pics attached and still a little confused on this.

Something needs to be done to improve cooling my 80 (and now 100) during the PHX summers.

2. Tools R Us

Tools R Us

Land Cruisers had them in other markets, not in the USA. The wiring is not installed in our trucks.

3. Pskhaat

Pskhaat

Thanks, I've read each of these threads, but am led to believe on a post here-or-there that the LX450 had an auxillary fan. Maybe not? cruiserdan at one point indicated that he could obtain a few here and there (as to not draw too much attention) so wondered if they were in fact US LX450 parts. I know the wiring isn't there, but what about the availability of the stock fan?

4. cruiserdan

cruiserdan SupportingVendor Emeritus Moderator

Land Cruiser Heritage Museum broom closet
    I stock that fan assembly and have one at the moment. 450's do not have them as original equipment.

D-

5. Tools R Us

Tools R Us

6. Pskhaat

Pskhaat

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.