AC Lines with an LS swap (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Here in Alaska, it’s been a low priority.

Did an LS swap a year or two ago, and finally getting around to connecting the AC system.

Those that have done the swap, and have AC, how did you marry the Chevy end of the AC line, to the Toyota side ?

While I haven't done that swap, I spent many years working in an A/C specific shop and a decent shop should be able to build what you need using the GM and Toyota ends. If you don't have the ends that fit the GM compressor, they've available aftermarket or get the hoses from an auto recycler since the rubber portion will be replaced anyway, just make sure the metal ends are good.

While I haven't done that swap, I spent many years working in an A/C specific shop and a decent shop should be able to build what you need using the GM and Toyota ends. If you don't have the ends that fit the GM compressor, they've available aftermarket or get the hoses from an auto recycler since the rubber portion will be replaced anyway, just make sure the metal ends are good.
I’ll have to see if I can find a competent AC shop here in AK. I’m still chasing down the small Chevy end, but have the rest. Tried a couple shops that make hydraulic lines, and struck out.

This shop is listed on the MACS website. MACS sets service standards for mobile A/C. I have no idea what their reputation is but they're members so in theory, should be good.

Service Shop Contact
J. A. Martin Mobile A/C Repair
John Martin
1121 Trianon Dr
Fairbanks, AK 99712-2751 (w) (907) 209-8093
(f)
www.tuningintosafety.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom