AC light NOT shining (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I recently (few months ago) bought a 88 FJ62. It is pretty much bone stock. I am really happy with it and haven't had any problems out of it. Today (in the 100+ degree weather we have here in Arkansas) I noticed that while my AC was blowing cool air my nice blue light that tell me my air is ON was not shining. I am not as familiar w/ the FJ62s as I am Tacomas/4Runners. With all that said, is it more likely the lamp is out behind the button, or is it trying to tell me that I am fix'n to lose my AC in June/July in Arkansas?
Thanks, Jef.

Prolly just your light going out. As long as AC is engaging and blowing cool air you should be good to go. My 4WD light hasn't ever come on, and believe me we've done some fourwheeling!

bulb. Go Hogs! MIke

It's an odd little thing that isn't obvious when you pull out the switch. It's all a bit fiddly to remove the switch, and mine has blown again after about three years, so next time I'll be putting in a LED. You'll need a flat bladed screwdriver to turn the 'back' (the bit of plastic that holds the globe).

T

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom