AC/Heater Duct/Tube

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
it seems as if the the PO removed part of the ducting for where the AC/heater would blow to the drivers side vent. I can see that defrost ducting is still there though and can feel the air flow from the dash around the steering column.

Any ways, could anyone help identify a part number for the tubing/ducting that delivers air flow from the dash to the drivers side vent? I’m completely missing that duct....

1991 Toyota FJ80

Thanks,

Nick

Good question why this duct is gone! My 1991 80 heater duct also been taken out for some strange reason? Been driving around for 14 years without it.

upload_2018-1-15_8-31-16.png

Which parts?

Thanks so much! I don’t think the part is listed on that diagram but I believe it would be the dust connecting “G” to the drivers side vent, which is also not listed....

Appreciate it.
Oddly enough, the later manuals have ducts on the driver's side shown in that diagram. I looked, but didn't see them.:hmm:

The page is from the '90 manual. It's not in the '92 manual at all. Looking through the '94 manual, it has exactly the same diagram.

I know the '95-'97 models are different, behind the dash, because I opened both my '94 and '95 over the holiday break, for different reasons.

Last edited:
Oddly enough, the later manuals have ducts on the driver's side shown in that diagram. I looked, but didn't see them.:hmm:

The page is from the '90 manual. It's not in the '92 manual at all. Looking through the '94 manual, it has exactly the same diagram.

I know the '95-'97 models are different, behind the dash, because I opened both my '94 and '95 over the holiday break, for different reasons.

So crazy. Is the 90 and 91 manual the same?

Appreciate the help for sure.

So crazy. Is the 90 and 91 manual the same?

Appreciate the help for sure.
IDK, I only have the '90, '92, '94, '95 and '96 FSMs. I only grab what I need to solve a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom