Wanted AC controls for 99 LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ccasteel

SILVER Star
Threads
My buttons don't work well. Common problem. I'm looking for a replacement. Option 1 all the buttons work as they should and I'll just swap it out. Or, option 2, the buttons don't work consistently and I'll attempt a fix and then swap it out. I just don't want the down time or the risk that I completely flub the job and have nothing. What do you have and how much do you want?

AC controls.jpg

Still looking for the climate controls.

yep. still looking.

The Toyota LC 100 series panel is interchangeable with this. Would you be interested in that? Or it has to be a Lexus?

The Toyota LC 100 series panel is interchangeable with this. Would you be interested in that? Or it has to be a Lexus?

I didn't think those were interchangeable. But if they are, that works for me. Can you send a picture for confirmation?

Thanks,
Charles

I didn't think those were interchangeable. But if they are, that works for me. Can you send a picture for confirmation?

Thanks,
Charles

Got it. They may be literally interchangeable, but I was thinking aesthetically as well. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I am looking for the exact replacement.

Thanks,
Charles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom