ac code 19 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi, I was on the way back on a road trip yesterday on the highway. Suddenly, I noticed the ac started getting warmer and when I went on my climate the ac light was flashing. I went home and today checked for the ac code. It gave me 19. I tried disconnecting the battery and reconnecting, same result, feels like the compressor kicks on for a second and then shuts out. I saw somewhere it could be related to the rear temp control sensor, which I do remember for months only blows warm air out the bottom for the rear seats and the rear climate control settings are unresponsive. But that's been happening for a while so I don't know why the ac went out now. Any help?

Hi, I was on the way back on a road trip yesterday on the highway. Suddenly, I noticed the ac started getting warmer and when I went on my climate the ac light was flashing. I went home and today checked for the ac code. It gave me 19. I tried disconnecting the battery and reconnecting, same result, feels like the compressor kicks on for a second and then shuts out. I saw somewhere it could be related to the rear temp control sensor, which I do remember for months only blows warm air out the bottom for the rear seats and the rear climate control settings are unresponsive. But that's been happening for a while so I don't know why the ac went out now. Any help?
so I solved the error code 19 issue, now its error code 00

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom