Absolute Witt’s end?!?!?!? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I purchased the quarter panel mount and paid for it several months ago and according to Joey’s website I should’ve received it around Christmas. Now every time I email him my email system tells me that that email address no longer works. His voicemail is full. Is he alive? Is my quarter panel mount purchase down the drain?

you will get it, I think mine took 8 months total to get, but it showed up. order knowing that you will get your parts, just not fast.

Posts like this happen time and again, but people just keep replying with excuses for him. I really don't understand it. New products keep getting added when he can't stabilize the products he already has to begin with. You'll probably get your mount eventually, but good luck getting ahold of them.

FWIW, I did just get my mirror mount so he is active. Why is this in employment forum?

Fixed now. Thread is now in Bad Sellers, exactly where it should be...

All QPMs are with the sheet metal shop. I’ll be posting about them this week when I have an update from them. They are in CA and were directly affected by the flooding. So it pushed an already late order back.

I just got this text message so all is well in absolute wits end land. Or as well as could be I suppose but at least I know that I am not forgotten.

I have no vested interest in wits end, no dog in the fight but he posted this on FB a few hours ago:

2B985117-8D59-4107-8EF9-441CE757C766.png

F98CEBED-21FE-48A4-908D-B19E9995556D.png

I am also in an “awaiting fulfillment” status. Order date Jan 25. 😕

What are other order dates affected?

I am also in an “awaiting fulfillment” status. Order date Jan 25. 😕

What are other order dates affected?
Pretty much all order dates depending on what you order. Same issues, different excuses. Some excuses are the same and well worn out by now.

I assume I will have to take Joey to Small Claims Court to ever see the $100 he owes me. Just a total fiasco. Of course he will pay my legal fees as well.

I have posted warnings about Wits End in the past.

I see these threads and post support for the original poster because I know there will be Wits End Excusers who will make excuses for Wits End and flame the original poster.
You must be new here...just wait...it is just Joey...<insert excuse> just happened

The lack of communication is inexcusable ...the dude is in the top 5 posters here, but can't manage to return paying customers communications...

1678452341084.png

My Advice:...
Do not let your rights expire. As soon as you order an item on a Credit Card, a clock starts that will cause your right to dispute a charge to expire.

Generally it is 60 days from when the charge appears on your statement.

In the US, this is covered by the The Fair Credit Billing Act.

I should update this thread by saying i did finally get my ordered items. Took over a month with no communication of potential issues from wits end.

Overall poor experience.

The lack of communication is inexcusable ...the dude is in the top 5 posters here, but can't manage to return paying customers communications...

This is exactly it...He posts all the time on Facebook and MUD, but can't find the time to respond to multiple direct emails and phone calls. No wonder he can't catch up.

Joey, if you ever read this, you still owe me $100 or send another set of 80 series rear trim pieces.

Months later still no response. He just doesn’t care if he screws people out of $100. Business as usual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom