ABS,VSC Trac,VSC OFF,Brake lights on after installing lift. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I recently finished installing my Ironman Foamcell pro 2" lift and after disconnecting the AHC ECU (all three connectors) and cranking her up the dash shows some lights.
The ABS, VSC Trac, VSC OFF, and the Brake light have all come on. Does anyone have any suggestions or things to check or maybe there's something I've missed ?
thanks for your help

I recently finished installing my Ironman Foamcell pro 2" lift and after disconnecting the AHC ECU (all three connectors) and cranking her up the dash shows some lights.
The ABS, VSC Trac, VSC OFF, and the Brake light have all come on. Does anyone have any suggestions or things to check or maybe there's something I've missed ?
thanks for your help
Just finished deleting AHC yesterday. All I pulled was the lower plug on the AHC ECU under the steering wheel/dash. AHC lights are off and no other warning lights.

OME 860 springs, OME torsion bars and Toyota OEM shocks. I don't have bumpers or anything on it but it gave me about 2" of lift in the rear and 1.75" in the front so I can have a 1" rake. Rides great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom