ABS Sensor (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello,

My ABS Sensor is Broken, the front right wheel, and i´d like to know if there is another model that use the same sensor, like the HDJ 100, because there are no sensors used of the HDJ80 and new is too expensive. If some one have a sensor for sail with a good price i buy it.

Thank you

It would be good to know what style you have. The early one have a single steel bit out the end, later ones have the 2 electrode encased in plastic. The two sense differently and should not be mixed. later robbie

My 80 is an 24 valve, from 1995, so it´s the later ones with the 2 electrode... thank you and i´m going to see on ebay.

Hello Waggoner5, you said...

"There are some on eBay right now. Cruiserhead05 has a set. PM him."

But i can´t find him on ebay, not with that name, he isn´t shown on the members list, when i search by the name...

I´d like to talk with him... can you tell me how can i fid him...

Thank you

Guys.

They were on ebay for week. Starting bid of 40 bucks which is a pretty good deal.
My sensors or one of them at least is toast in my 1994 fzj80 but as robbie pointed out, they dont mix.
The sensors i have are from a 97 i believe, but will fit all 95-97's.
New from Mr. T they are crazy expensive and even cruiserparts wants 75 for a pair of sensors only.

I have two front sensors with wiring and mounting brackets.

PM me, i have no use for these things.

https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=70099

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom