ABS Plastic Door Panel Backer Boards (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone know of anyone out there making ABS door panel backer boards? I know there is someone out there but I can't find them. Tried searching but no luck. Thanks!

You can get ABS sheet stock from Grainger and cut them out

Yea, I know I can do it myself but there is a guy who CNC's these out. I'm up to my ears in projects. Don't need to reinvent the wheel if someone has already done the work. Going to my shop today and will measure hanger to hanger for you.

I hear ya with projects lol
And thanks no rush on the measurement

Yea, I know I can do it myself but there is a guy who CNC's these out. I'm up to my ears in projects. Don't need to reinvent the wheel if someone has already done the work. Going to my shop today and will measure hanger to hanger for you.

Check Yotatech. I'm pretty sure there is a guy on there that make them out of aluminum or some such.

keyappstate2.0 on instagram sells ABS backs. @Toyota4Low used his old vinyl skins on them and it came out really nice.

Might be same person that was linked above from instagram, I'm not on IG so I don't know, but here is a guy on YT that sells abs panels: Key Panels - YotaTech Forums

im batman. i mean keycw, keyappstate, etc etc. im on mud also, just not much these days as i dont have a cruiser at the moment. i make door cards, tailgate trim, the cargo deck side trim, and almost have the mid panels ready for 4runners. the door cards fit some year pickups. i also have 2nd gen runner tailgate trim and 1st gen pickup 3/4 length panels.

Don't supposed you have or can make the three rear panels for the Xtra Cab.

IMG_7016.jpeg

im batman. i mean keycw, keyappstate, etc etc. im on mud also, just not much these days as i dont have a cruiser at the moment. i make door cards, tailgate trim, the cargo deck side trim, and almost have the mid panels ready for 4runners. the door cards fit some year pickups. i also have 2nd gen runner tailgate trim and 1st gen pickup 3/4 length panels.
[/QUOT
You got a link so we can see what you offer?

im working with a company called desert creative to make an ecommerce website just so its easier to order this stuff. im not an LLC or SP yet, have not really been able to justify taking it to that level but i have sold quite a few of these things to some happy 4runner and pickup owners.

this is my personal 4runner with one of my tailgate trims. some door cards, rear cargo deck panels.
IMG_8691.jpg
IMG_8704.jpg
IMG_8812.jpg
IMG_8997.PNG

here is also my 1979 pickup with some 3/4 length panels, i did not reskin them. just running them bare. these are the doors in my personal 87 runner. i took them apart carefully and used my new abs panels inside, reskinned them and reupholstered the arm rest. got new crnak handles, lock bezels, handle bezels, window rubbers, sweeps, window regs, etc etc. lastly a 2nd gen 4runner tailgate panel.
IMG_7786.jpg
IMG_7788.jpg
IMG_8701.jpg
IMG_8703.jpg
IMG_9330.jpg

i also sell just the stickers.. because so many people asked me to. theyre UV and weather proof mat finish. if anyone cares. since my website isnt up ive been doing all the transactions using paypal. i ship usps and can do shipping quotes for whoever asks i just need a zip. all panels use oem retainers and i dont make them otherwise, sorry. i have done a few panels without mounting holes for guys that wanted to just use self tapers. i inlcude the #8 screws with tailgates but no other panels come with fasteners, BUT i do have several complete sets of OEM genuine toyota fasteners on hand for people that need them, theyre not free.

decals comes with all orders btw, no charge

IMG_0286.jpg

Great! Can you send me a set ASAP? Thanks

i take orders every day buddy. if you interested feel free to shoot me a DM and ill work a shipping quote for you.

I did but you never responded...

7190D982-BE51-4C0E-9FD0-40BCCF7BD03E.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks Cody! Sorry to be persistent, just have my rig torn apart and needed those panels to complete. Appreciate your quick response!

ok all DMs have been answered i believe. maybe making and selling these things online and on the phone was a bad idea considering i really usually avoid conversation haha. some points i clarified last night with Toast i want to share,

all of my panels are as accurately copied from OEM cards as possible. i do not making custom panels, if you want to mod mine go for it. the only mod i can do, which i had, is leave off the fastener holes for people who want to use non-oem fasteners. if you want door panels, please look closely at my pictures. it has come up already with some orders that my door cards didnt fit someones door. those people did not pay attention to the pictures and did not have the same door card style. my cards will work for manual options and some early power options but obviously if you have the DLX style armrest/switch style you would need to attach the door skin. if you have later power options i think some modification is required on your part. thank you. if you DM me with a request for shipping prices please just inlcude your zip and what item you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom