Abs brake noise intermittent (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’ve got a 10-year-old 200 series bought new, generally no problems to speak of in the last few months I’ve been getting flashing lights on the dashboard brought it into the dealership and they told me the whole breaking module system needs replacing,
It’s been a few weeks and no more lights but I get an occasional clicking noise on right front wheel area, has anyone else solved this problem

7D3EC053-DF27-4863-8BD2-833214DFC6DF.jpeg

I’ve got a 10-year-old 200 series bought new, generally no problems to speak of in the last few months I’ve been getting flashing lights on the dashboard brought it into the dealership and they told me the whole breaking module system needs replacing,
It’s been a few weeks and no more lights but I get an occasional clicking noise on right front wheel area, has anyone else solved this problem

View attachment 2450141

View attachment 2450141
possibly I did a little bit of heavy deep water mud bogging perhaps the same time this started

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom