SOLD Abq,nm 1996 lx450 land cruiser x3 locked (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
1996 Lexus LX450 Land Cruiser Up for sale is a rust free 1996 LX 450 Land Cruiser X3 Locked 276,415 miles. This truck came out of El Paso TX, I purchased it here in Albuquerque NM. I don’t know its complete history, but I know it was in good enough condition to pick up. Reason for sale is I have a few toyota’s and I’m just overloaded with constant maintenance and our 1985 4runner that we love just blew the motor so that’s in the mix of things getting done. I took this LC in with knowing it needed love and I do my own work so I got started on it. I haven’t even got to enjoy it at all. I’ve driven it maybe 4 times now. Im going to list everything I’ve done to it and things that still need addressing. • Oil and Filter (Toyota Filter, 10w30 Castrol) • Air Filter • New Toyota Power steering pump with new key and Vane Gear • Low pressure Power steering hose/Cleaned out PS reservoir • New Toyota Belts/Replaced A/C pulley bearing • Brand New All Metal CSF Radiator, Cap, All New Toyota Water Hoses • PHH hose and clamps • Crank seal, oil pump seal, Distributor o ring • Replaced the seats with better condition ones, I have old ones as well (In bad shape) I stitched couple cracks on driver seat. • It was missing the rear air wing…found one painted and replaced it. • New HD Blue fan clutch and new Toyota water pump • Replaced the Fan Shroud • ARB bumper /replaced the turn signal indicators. • Serviced the Front/Transfer case/Rear Diffs with Lucas 75/90 • Resealed the Oil Pan gasket with Toyota gasket maker • Brand new OME 2.5 Lift kit 850 front coils 863 Rear coils and caster bushings • Rear passenger door window motor • Installed all new speakers in doors • Aftermarket stereo Bluetooth etc • Heater hoses upgraded • Method wheels and Good Year Wranglers with plenty of tread left • PIAA front lights • Serviced the windshield wiper pump front and rear/all new blades as well • Clean and full transmission fluid • ARB Diff breathers installed • Non ARB functional Snorkel I feel like maybe im missing somethings but that’s the meat and potatoes. I replaced a few interior parts as well. Head lights, turn signals, brake and reverse lights function as should. A/C and Heat work, sunroof works as well. All windows go up and down as should. Rear door actuators are not functioning though. Lockers work as should, truck runs really good and shifts as should. The interior is not horrible but not spotless though, I cleaned it really good though. Truck runs at 186-188 normal 190-194ish A/C on. Installed a Scan Gauge 2 also to monitor volts and heat. New battery as well. I also have brand new front and rear axle rebuild kit with tie rod ends that come with it. This is the last thing I needed to do before I considered it long trip ready in my mind. This next statement is not to be mean its just business, I hope this is understood. Please do not contact me if you do not have funding or cant get it. I’m pleased to answer any questions you guys and girls have long as you are a serious buyer. Don’t get me into deep conversation or show you the vehicle say you like it just to say “Well I like it I just need to ask my WIFE/Husband” Have that already out of the way. This is just from previous experience. Also know what your looking at, don’t come look at it to just try and break it down it’s a 24 year old vehicle. Ok now that is covered if you have any questions or concerns please IM me and I will be pleased to answer them. Clean Title is at my local bank here very easy to get its on hand. 505-554-7810 Thanks again! $15k obo

20200725_155330.jpg

20200725_155248.jpg

20200725_155319.jpg

20200725_155357.jpg

20200725_155407.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom