ABQ / East Mountain Folks...anyone have the 3rd row brackets? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all,

I just picked up a land cruiser...ok ok it an LX. I just got back a few hours ago. A few of you might have heard me talking about it at the TAV event last weekend. All is well and good on it, but it does need a few things for sure. The EGR is throwing a code every now and then and the hood struts are shot. I got the rear seats from the previous owner and all the seat belts, however it appears that the brackets for the seats that go on the fender wells are no where to be found. Does anyone by chance have spare brackets they are willing to part with? These are super critical as I need them so I can pickup all my kids from school. I would be willing to drive to you and get them if you have them...hopefully today so I can do kid pickup tomorrow. You can txt or call me at 2743903. Thank you in advanced if you can help me! Also it looks like now I need to officially join the group so let me know what I need to do. Oh yea...here is a pic...all I have at the moment.

Ryan

IMG_3097.JPG

Hey Ryan this is Matt B , I was talking with you the weekend before your trip, Juan is also my friend with the LX. I Amy be able to help you as I have 3rd row seats I do not use. I will PM you with my number...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom