About to get creative (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jvazquez53

El Tractor
Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
Have anyone used those Krylon Camo spray paint. I am thinking about start painting my 60 with that.:confused:

Have anyone used those Krylon Camo spray paint. I am thinking about start painting my 60 with that.:confused:
Yea it never did seem to want to dry right no matter what i did. When I would rub my hand across the applied paint after it dried my hand was always green. I did notice a better difference when I applied it when it was out of the sun or cooler....Then again it may have just been that batch or case.

i used the krylon ultra-flat "olive drab" on the lower half of mine. left the top white. it's about as good as i expected a rattle can job to turn out. i need to wet sand and put on a second coat but i think it turned out ok. i also got the "green hand" afterward but i think it was just a fine layer of overspray that settled on top and dried. it wasn't wet. the way i see it, i didn't make it look any worse. the PO had done some rough body work and i just wanted to cover all the primer.

Track down the military flat paints from Aervoe, you can get it in rattle cans or by the gallon.

I used the krylon plastic paint on a grab handle and it never seemed to dry either, still tacky 10 months later. But doesn't come off or anything.

I tested the paint inside the engine compartment... so far is dry and not coming off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom