About time I joined the club (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey nice job now it will be easier to use in the future.Glad I could offer some help.Now I just have to figure out how to get my 3rd row belt unstuck.Have not had a chance to mess with it! Prob just giggle it till it retracts.Post up some pics of the journey and Colorado!

BTW, @tbisaacs came up with the brilliant idea of using Cargo tie downs in the holes from the 3rd row seat. Doesn't take up any room but adds versatility and a solid anchor point for a spare tire or other cargo.

Last edited:
Moving to Colorado soon so looking forward to get into the mountains and the beautiful land out there. I'll be getting a bike rack to go along with this and I think I'm leaning towards the 1Up bike racks. I'll be ordering Husky floor liners soon.

1Up racks are the best. I've got 2 of them. They offer a swing out adapter that is great if you plan to get in and out of your truck a lot with bikes on the rack. You get what you pay for with their products.

Just getting settled in in Colorado now. The drive from Alabama to Denver was awesome in the LX. Super smooth ride, went really quikcly, no big slowdowns anywhere.

Here are some pictures of exploring some areas a bit West of Denver with my Dad. Colorado is such a beautiful state!
Photo Sep 29, 1 05 29 PM.jpg
Photo Sep 29, 12 17 07 PM.jpg

I'm guessing this is the first time this LX has seen a road that hasn't been paved. It certainly wont be the last time with me living out here.

Photo Sep 29, 1 03 44 PM.jpg

I am just catching up, but congratulations on the LX! I joined the LC club last February (sold my Land Rover LR4) and have never looked back!

Colorado is a beautiful place and perfect for the LX. I am going to be driving my LC from Massachusetts to Lousiana this month to go down there for about 6 months. I am not looking forward to the drive, but should be nice in the LC.

That's one cute cat! :)

Finally getting back to posting some more pictures. Took the LX out this week and got to drive it in some snow and test out he new falkens.

Beautiful photos! :) My LC200 has not seen snow this year at all since I have it down in Lousiana. I would love to explore a few easy/moderate trails that do not require a lot of modification, but just have not had time yet.

Anyone in northwest Louisiana know of any such trails?

This past weekend I decided to remove the third row seats from the LX. I knew I wanted a cargo liner for the rear so I looked into what I could find to cover the holes left by the removed seats. From what I researched I only could find the Cargo mats from AUS and the new Lexus LX 2 row mats Part#(PT908-60180-20). Due to my time crunch for my move to Colorado I bit the bullet and paid a bit more ($175 total for the mat) for the ability to get a lexus cargo mat before the trip.
View attachment 2089686
Overall the fit of the 2row version of the cargomat in my 2013 LX570 is fine. There one very small annoyance, that I will forget about within a week, that the driverside 3rd row seatbelt get very slightly in the way of the mat laying down perfectly. Overally this is not an issue, its 99.99% purley cosmetic, and I don't see it causing any problems in the future. It's the small part of me wanting this new to me vehicle to be perfect in everyway.
View attachment 2089687View attachment 2089688
Nice fit, I'm going to fill the cut out holes on mine with Styrofoam. But I'm looking for a carpet liner not rubber, any suggestions, would like a Landcruiser mat after all we do have glorified Landcruisers :)

This past weekend I decided to remove the third row seats from the LX. I knew I wanted a cargo liner for the rear so I looked into what I could find to cover the holes left by the removed seats. From what I researched I only could find the Cargo mats from AUS and the new Lexus LX 2 row mats Part#(PT908-60180-20). Due to my time crunch for my move to Colorado I bit the bullet and paid a bit more ($175 total for the mat) for the ability to get a lexus cargo mat before the trip.
View attachment 2089686
Overall the fit of the 2row version of the cargomat in my 2013 LX570 is fine. There one very small annoyance, that I will forget about within a week, that the driverside 3rd row seatbelt get very slightly in the way of the mat laying down perfectly. Overally this is not an issue, its 99.99% purley cosmetic, and I don't see it causing any problems in the future. It's the small part of me wanting this new to me vehicle to be perfect in everyway.
View attachment 2089687View attachment 2089688
Just noticed your tires, what kind and size? I've tried two sets of Coppers all too large so going with Nito Trail Grappler M/T 285-55-R20's in the morning, hope they fit. Toyota never cuts out the front wheel well big enough for any kind of oversized tire, even on my 2004 Supercharged Tacoma 4x4

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom