For Sale AB, Canada: Parts from 1986 HJ60, LHD Canadian spec 24 volt 2H (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Are the front fenders in decent shape, or rusted?

I'm looking for a clean set.

Thanks

Sorry, the body was literally chopped in half (someone started a ute chop) and the part that was left was about 50% rust 50% bondo/paint. The truck is gone, just parts in boxes left.

It was a 1986 HJ60, manual, with AC. The engine started right up with two fresh batteries attached and some diesel. The glow indicator light came on/went off as expected. I believe all the start and glow related components were working when I pulled the 2H, but I can't make any promises on functionality.

I've got a bunch of 24 volt parts including most relays, starter, EDIC, wiper motor, AC compressor, alternator with vacuum pump etc. Let me know if you need something and I can see if I have it. I'll likely be selling the 2H or parts off of it also since I was mainly after the H55F.

Just for clarity: All asking prices are in USD plus shipping from Alberta. Anyone local you're welcome to come pick up parts in Calgary!
Update: Paypal from the states is fine, but I'll want to account for the 4% currency exchange fee they charge me.

Sold parts update, the parts listed between these lines are gone to new cruiser homes!
- 24V starter
- 24V fuel control relay
- right side mirror
- All AC components, including compressor, brackets, AC amplifier, climate control panel with AC button, evap core/housing
- Drive shafts
- EDIC rod and bolts
- Shifter boots - trans and t-case
- Flasher relay
- Washer fluid reservoir and 24V pump
- 24V blower motor w/fan

24V alternator with vacuum pump: $200
Internally regulated, PN 27040-68030
View attachment 2632356

24V wiper motor: $100
View attachment 2632201

24V EDIC motor: $150
I believe the part number is 28571-56150. Can include the rod and the 3 mounting bolts if wanted.
View attachment 2632357

I've got most relays including starter, glow, dimmer, fuel control, wiper control, wiper x2, and the wiring harness: Various prices, message with what you need.
View attachment 2632328
Do you still have the 24v EDIC motor available?

It's been a while but any chance you still have the Timer PreHeater and the charge circuit relay?

What style are the mirrors? If they are euro style and you still have the left one I would be interested.
Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom