Aannndd, WE'RE BACK!!! June 2020 Monthly Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello 406 Cruisers!!!
After a few months laying low it's time to get back to talking Toyotas!
The June meeting will be on Tuesday the 9th, 7pm at Story Mill Community Park, 698 Bridger Drive. It is located on Bridger Dr. just north of the intersection with E. Griffin Dr.
We will be talking about the upcoming summer schedule, a trail ride June 27th, the annual summer BBQ July 14th, and just catching up with everybody.
As things are getting back closer to normal, we are not ignoring the fact there are still restrictions and concerns about Covid19. The meeting will be outside at the park pavilion with plenty of space to spread out for everyone's varying comfort levels.
Hope to see everybody there!

There is a STOP sign one block into the subdivision. Watch for it!

There is a STOP sign one block into the subdivision. Watch for

Mark, It is not the same park. I don’t want folks going to the wrong spot. Search the address, it appears to be at the big “new” park to the south side of Bridger Dr. I don’t believe it’s where we hosted the cookout last year. Lax?

Mark, It is not the same park. I don’t want folks going to the wrong spot. Search the address, it appears to be at the big “new” park to the south side of Bridger Dr. I don’t believe it’s where we hosted the cookout last year. Lax?

My mistake. Thank you for the correction.

Spent the day in the north area of Y Park today ad didn't get back in time to get to the meeting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom