For Sale AA adapter, NV4500 to split case + parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
In Calgary, Advanced adapter for the NV4500 trans to split case. I have the old output shaft if you want to pull yours and put this in instead of cutting. I think it has a small notch from cutting one of the bearings off or something, but it is in a thicker section of the shaft and wouldn’t affect strength, I’d have no problems running it.

Also have the part time transfer case that was bolted to it, and / or a later case with the vacuum or motor actuated end on it if you’d prefer that over a lever.

I’d like $600 CAD for it. If your in the US and want it, and have a part time case already, consider the shipping costs might be over the top with the transfer case and it would be easier to ship just the adapter or adapter and output shaft.

If you just want the adapter (and spud shaft) could go $500 CAD

3B72FCFB-1F08-40AC-8D6A-A1B1677386A2.jpeg

In Calgary, Advanced adapter for the NV4500 trans to split case. I have the old output shaft if you want to pull yours and put this in instead of cutting. I think it has a small notch from cutting one of the bearings off or something, but it is in a thicker section of the shaft and wouldn’t affect strength, I’d have no problems running it.

Also have the part time transfer case that was bolted to it, and / or a later case with the vacuum or motor actuated end on it if you’d prefer that over a lever.

I’d like $600 CAD for it. If your in the US and want it, and have a part time case already, consider the shipping costs might be over the top with the transfer case and it would be easier to ship just the adapter or adapter and output shaft.

If you just want the adapter (and spud shaft) could go $500 CAD

View attachment 2643051
im Def interested in 413- 885-0423 msg me please Jason

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom