A442f overdrive thrust bearing (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello.
Does anybody know where i can find overdrive thrust bearing. (part number 90374-28010). Its the final part that i need to fix my transmission.
IMG_20210423_130121.jpg

I haven't looked at rockauto because Im not near a computer. Saw they had it on Amazon but sold out at the moment. Maybe you can contact the seller directly (on Amazon), to see when they'll get it. Think it's coming from Japan.

Are you sure that is the correct part number, not 90374-23001?

Are you sure that is the correct part number, not 90374-23001?
This is the number that my local toyota dealer gave to me. But maybe the 90374-23001 is the same :hmm:I wonder if these have the same dimensions. Is these automatic gearboxes allways these hard to find parts? Here in finland almost 90% of older land cruisers are manual. So is hard to find information or experience

There should be a manufacturer stamp and number on the bearing; I would bet real money SKF has an equivalent. If there is no stamp, just measure the bearing and have a bearing distributor look up an equivalent bearing for you. Unlike most parts used in automotive design, very few bearings are not a standard of some type, and those that are are usually manufactured in large enough lots to qualify as standard and be stocked somewhere. Coupled with the fact that you have a 442 and not a 343, I'd think this is lying around somewhere.

You do not need a "Toyota" bearing.

There should be a manufacturer stamp and number on the bearing; I would bet real money SKF has an equivalent. If there is no stamp, just measure the bearing and have a bearing distributor look up an equivalent bearing for you. Unlike most parts used in automotive design, very few bearings are not a standard of some type, and those that are are usually manufactured in large enough lots to qualify as standard and be stocked somewhere. Coupled with the fact that you have a 442 and not a 343, I'd think this is lying around somewhere.

You do not need a "Toyota" bearing.
i have also tried to find the bearing according to the dimensions (bearing is 28.5/48mm and the race is 43/28.3mm) there is three sizes of bearing race that's why there is three ome numbers i think

i have also tried to find the bearing according to the dimensions (bearing is 28.5/48mm and the race is 43/28.3mm) there is three sizes of bearing race that's why there is three ome numbers i think
SKF AXK 3047
SKF AXW 30
These are all pretty close. See which one has the closest width.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom