A343F Transmission HP / Torque Limits (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JMM

Threads
What do y'all suppose is "too much" HP / torque for an A343F transmission? I have a monster 1FZ-FE turbo engine build in process, and can dyno tune anywhere up to ~640hp on a billet bottom end that's good for 1,000hp+. However, I assume the transmission would spontaneously vaporize spinning 35s at full boost, so we're intentionally taming the tune to maybe ~400hp on a mild torque curve. If you were personally responsible for transmission insurance, what's your bet on limits? Anybody succeed in actually twisting one to death?

What do y'all suppose is "too much" HP / torque for an A343F transmission? I have a monster 1FZ-FE turbo engine build in process, and can dyno tune anywhere up to ~640hp on a billet bottom end that's good for 1,000hp+. However, I assume the transmission would spontaneously vaporize spinning 35s at full boost, so we're intentionally taming the tune to maybe ~400hp on a mild torque curve. If you were personally responsible for transmission insurance, what's your bet on limits? Anybody succeed in actually twisting one to death?
Send your transmission to ATFSpeed if you are going over 400awhp. Mine has been surviving on 400awhp, with transgo kit, and clutches but anything more and I think it is just time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom