A343 to A750 conversion (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
anybody done the a750f conversion? im want to change my transmission to 5 speed:D

anybody done the a750f conversion? im want to change my transmission to 5 speed:D

My immediate thoughts are you will have to have the Engine/Transmission ECU and wiring as well, as the later vehicles with the 5 speed tranny( 08/2002> on) have the Engine and Transmission ECU all in one for the A750.
EDIT: This may also have immobiliser/key interlock problems, but it has been done in OZ(not from a 343 though!)

My immediate thoughts are you will have to have the Engine/Transmission ECU and wiring as well, as the later vehicles with the 5 speed tranny( 08/2002> on) have the Engine and Transmission ECU all in one for the A750.
EDIT: This may also have immobiliser/key interlock problems, but it has been done in OZ(not from a 343 though!)

sure if with the right guide on how to do it. have tried it already?

Contact Wholesale Automatics in Australia. They were working on a modified ECU for this upgrade. Wasn't cheap though... would likely be better to upgrade to a newer rig... and not have to deal with the surprises.

Contact Wholesale Automatics in Australia. They were working on a modified ECU for this upgrade. Wasn't cheap though... would likely be better to upgrade to a newer rig... and not have to deal with the surprises.

haha i guess you're right:bang: what you think of the extreme valve body?

any idea if the a750f that came from a tundra or sequoia is the same with the LC100?

As hoser mentioned I checked into this with AU Au, about a year ago I guess, and they told me they were working on a bridge controller to get the A343 ECU to talk to the A750F ECU...to the tune of around $1800 AU (just the bridge controller).

That ended it for me :rolleyes:

As hoser mentioned I checked into this with AU Au, about a year ago I guess, and they told me they were working on a bridge controller to get the A343 ECU to talk to the A750F ECU...to the tune of around $1800 AU (just the bridge controller).

That ended it for me :rolleyes:

Group buy! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom