A weekend of upgrades.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Thought I would share a few driveway pics...
003-3.jpg

010.jpg

014.jpg

NOW yer talkin' ! ! !

That's looking great Merle!

Hundies look good decked out.

Looks great! You've got an excelent shop helper there...

Not sure how much help he is!

I went with an 8k based on Slee's recommendation. The 8 and 9k are the same size motors with different gearing and the price difference is significant.

Thanks for the positive comments!

Their shop in Steamboat is sweet! I lived in Steamboat for 6 1/2 yrs, but never spent the coin on a Moots! One of my friends has 4 in his garage!:eek:

Their shop in Steamboat is sweet! I lived in Steamboat for 6 1/2 yrs, but never spent the coin on a Moots! One of my friends has 4 in his garage!:eek:

I was talking about his helper. His name is Moots. Awesome dog.

It is a neat place. We were able to watch the final TT for the '06TDF there.

We have three Moots' in the family, two bikes and the dog.

Hey Marshall, I keep threatening Dianne to give him away....do you need a dog?

Merle,
you say the word and Moots can help me in my garage anytime! I need a dog to teach my Lab some dignity! I miss my Shepards. :frown:

Love my Lab too...

I was talking about his helper. His name is Moots. Awesome dog.

Well, I had no way of knowing, but I also mentioned Moots without knowing his name is Moots! ;)

When Moots first started, a lot of work was sourced out. A friend used to do a lot of that work in his machine shop. He also has a couple 40s and a 45! :)

I was in Paris Fri night through Sunday morning of the final weekend of the '05TDF. Our hotel was loaded with most of the teams and riders, except for Lance. I couldn't make the final finish as I had to fly, but still pretty cool to see all of the teams and buses.

Wow, you dropped some coin there. Looks good. I really heart those step sliders.

Mine too...thinking of altering the 100 into a trail rig and selling the cado, then getting a sports car :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom