a spot of sun... teq shirts and hoodies (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

thorvald

Threads
Website
www.pointyhatdesigns.com
on the front: a spot of sun on a cloudy day
back: teq symbol with circle of cruiser series names around it

hoodies: $40 shipped to US, outside of there, ask for shipping quote.
tshirts: $20 shipped to US and Canada, outside of there, ask for shipping quote.

I have been putting most of what I have been printing lately on etsy, you can view what's currently printed here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/PointyHatD...shop_ttt_id_6064778&shopname=PointyHatDesigns . If there's one there you want, just wait to pay and I will adjust the price to reflect the mud price.

If you don't see it, just ask and I can get it printed for you. Some of the colors below might not be available anymore, but most of them should be. The shirts are Gildan 100% cotton, and the hoodies are Monster brand 80% cotton/20% polyester.

thanks for the interest.

Last edited:
here's the pics:
colors left to right in top pic are: charcoal, black, tangerine, eggplant, leaf, steel green, jade, pink, and lime green.
next two pics are of texasorange hoodie xl, which is available. its jerzees brand
backspotofsuncolors.jpg
backtexasorangehoodie.jpg
texasorganhoodiefront.jpg

Last edited:
charcoal Hoodie in Medium

I'd like a charcoal Hoodie in Meduim if you have one available. Can you do one with a small TEQ logo on the front in place of the "Spot of sun" and the large TEQ on the back? Thanks

Last edited:
I now have two kids ready, in size small- they are big on my 5 and 2 year old (can use them as night shirts). Also $18 shipped.

I changed the design slightly, widened the outside black ring, and moved the series names slightly in.

kids color is steel green. more coming slowy (inbetween work and sanding the 80).
kidssteelgreyspotofsunback.jpg
kidssteelgreyspotofsunfront.jpg
soseggplantxlback.jpg

Last edited:
cosmo said:
I'd like a charcoal Hoodie in Meduim if you have one available.

yep, it's all yours:)

edit: medium charcoal is still available, am doing one with the small teq logo on front for cosmo.

thanks

Scott

Last edited:
Scott, I got mine today- it ROCKS! Thanks for the extra effort.

cosmo said:
Scott, I got mine today- it ROCKS! Thanks for the extra effort.

am glad you liked it:)

No problem doing special orders as long as I have a screen for it.:beer:

Here's a pic of the one I did for Cosmo, I can do more if anyone wants. If I don't have the color tshirt or hoodie you want in the size you want, I can get it if your patient.
teqhoodiegrey.jpg
teqhoodiegreyback.jpg

Got my shirt today, thanks!! The color looks even better in person!

Got my shirt today, thanks!! The color looks even better in person!

glad you like it!:) If you need any more, let me know. :D

christmas is coming, I've added more shirts, slowly. finally updated whats available at the top.

here's a pic of the army green hoodie
armygreenhoodie.jpg
armygreenhoodieback.jpg

updated the shirts again. Most of the shirts I've sold on here were requests for ones I didn't have made up. Let me know what you want and I'll do my best to get it made:)

Im trying to do orders every couple weeks or so so I can do this. I've got more black, leaf, steel green, grey and a few other color t's coming in on monday. Probably not going to be making up any more mediums and smalls unless requested once they're out.

I recieved mine today they are GREAT!! thank you

thank you:) glad you like them!

I got quite a few more shirts in in large, xl and a few xxl in black, steel green, leaf, eggplant and grey if anyones wanting one, let me know and i'll print the ones requested first. There's some tan/khaki ones with the fronts done I need to finish.

Also got a couple hoodies in in tan xl, black xxxl, and grey xxxl. the 3x are hanes brand though (not available in that size in the other ones).

I've got this one on ebay right now, I had an extra shirt in this style so I figured I'd try it. Any interest in this for christmas or yourself and I can get some more in. It's a 50poly/50%cotton, ladies fitted ringer shirt. this ones a large, they come small to 2xl. there's different colors too.
womensfittedspotofsunback2.jpg
womensringerrspotofsunfront.jpg
womensfittedspotofsunback.jpg

What's the "spot of sun on a cloudy day"mean??

just trying to wax poetic about landcruisers:)

i've had some people read the front and think it was in reference to me;) till they saw the back:D

just trying to wax poetic about landcruisers:)

i've had some people read the front and think it was in reference to me;) till they saw the back:D

Cool

I figured it had to do with L.C.s . I've had a few people ask me when I wear mine and never could give a definate answer:doh:

I'm actually wearing it right now, got it a while back off ebay. Didn't know you had a thread going for them..

Keep it up
:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom