A round of high fives goes to TORFab (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
After a long drawn out process of getting my 60 series back on the road...desmog, header, carb rebuilt and a new head gasket amongst other little things...it's finally done.

I got frustrated with not being able tune it correctly or find the leaks so I asked around and was pointed towards TORFab. I sentTOR an email I set up a time to drop off my 60. He was close to my house which I liked and a few days later TOR explained that the carb leaks all over the place and we decided to swap carbs. That did the trick.

The World (mine at least) is a better place. I picked up my rig from TOR this afternoon and drove my 60 to work.:steer:

After a year of headaches and lack of time to work on the rig, it's finally back on the street.

If you're local to greater Seattle area I highly recommend giving TOR a call if you can't figure something out.

http://www.torfab.com/index.html

I wish I lived a tad closer

yup, tor is good people!:banana:
I have spoke with Tor on the phone too in lenghth (we were trying to work a trade). I live a good 4+ hours away but I wouldn't hesitate to take my rig to him for work if I lived in the Puget Sound area.....That post about the BMW seats has got me jonesing!

I met Tor and drove my 85 FJ60 to have him take a look at it. Popped the hood, walked around, and spent no less than 45 minutes talking with me about possibilities for the project, which I now know that I am going to have almost entirely done at his shop. A few examples of his work were around the shop, and they were just amazing. exactly what I'm looking for--rejuvenating this rig into a head-turning daily driver with some off-road capability.

The prices he quoted me were much more competetive than other places like say, TLC, rocky mountain, etc.

I was very, very impressed.

Yup, good guy.

t

I've ordered quite a few used parts from TorFab and his prices are fair and the parts he sends me have been great so far.

What carb did he use.

Tor is great! I'm all the way across the country, helped me by phone and email

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom