A round of high fives goes to TORFab (1 Viewer)

After a long drawn out process of getting my 60 series back on the road...desmog, header, carb rebuilt and a new head gasket amongst other little things...it's finally done.

I got frustrated with not being able tune it correctly or find the leaks so I asked around and was pointed towards TORFab. I sentTOR an email I set up a time to drop off my 60. He was close to my house which I liked and a few days later TOR explained that the carb leaks all over the place and we decided to swap carbs. That did the trick.

The World (mine at least) is a better place. I picked up my rig from TOR this afternoon and drove my 60 to work.:steer:

After a year of headaches and lack of time to work on the rig, it's finally back on the street.

If you're local to greater Seattle area I highly recommend giving TOR a call if you can't figure something out.

http://www.torfab.com/index.html

He's a great guy - i keep missing the local meeting, but have spoken with him for over an hour about diesel possibilities...

I wish I lived a tad closer

yup, tor is good people!:banana:
I have spoke with Tor on the phone too in lenghth (we were trying to work a trade). I live a good 4+ hours away but I wouldn't hesitate to take my rig to him for work if I lived in the Puget Sound area.....That post about the BMW seats has got me jonesing!

I met Tor and drove my 85 FJ60 to have him take a look at it. Popped the hood, walked around, and spent no less than 45 minutes talking with me about possibilities for the project, which I now know that I am going to have almost entirely done at his shop. A few examples of his work were around the shop, and they were just amazing. exactly what I'm looking for--rejuvenating this rig into a head-turning daily driver with some off-road capability.

The prices he quoted me were much more competetive than other places like say, TLC, rocky mountain, etc.

I was very, very impressed.

I've ordered quite a few used parts from TorFab and his prices are fair and the parts he sends me have been great so far.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom