A really really really low mileage 06 came into my shop today, I might scoop it up... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Man i really didn't think these exists, owner doesn't really drive it, he was interested in selling it, not sure what to offer him. Truck is basically new, very minor surface rust on the frame, for my standards, it's mint underneath. If i bought something like this i'll probably keep it forever, and i'll probably die before IT does. It's clean as can be.

32371541757_1eb55cfbfc_b.jpg

32371541707_8ba0cecd28_b.jpg

33437744608_00369db15e_b.jpg

Damn that's so clean I could eat lunch off it. Still has the sticker on the glovebox too?!

Unreal! I've learned over time to put the ball in his court. Ask him what he was thinking for a price. He may just pleasantly surprise you with a great deal. If he is too high, offer what you are willing to pay. I scored my 06 for $4250 ( it was a sad case of abuse ) but, It was listed for $6500. What a find for you. good Luck

It must still smell new.

Wow 17k Miles.... I like that! That’s pretty much unheard of these days.

Let the seller come up with the price. When my neighbour told me he was going to sell his 2006 LC I waited for him to come up with his price. Glad I did since his asking price was almost $10,000 less than I thought he would ask. On the other hand it would kill me to miss out on this deal of I was in your position. Don't let it out of your shop. Tell the owner that you want to buy now all you need is his asking price.

Yeah i told him if he wants to sell it i am a serious buyer at the right price, we did pull up KBB and it was around 16-17K. He's the original owner too, bought it brand new for 70K back then. I'd have to unload my 01 LX and 08 Tundra for this, i don't want car payments.

that is gorgeous, keep us updated. Interested to know if he winds up selling it.
EDIT: noticed the VA inspection sticker, where you located?

I'm in Herndon, i was nagging the owner a lot, he seems to want to sell but wasn't 100% sure, probably needs to ask the missus or something. Honestly 30 grand is the most i'd pay for it, any more than that i'd grab a 200 instead.

Wow, these were $68k+ new in 2006. If you even scooped it for $30k, that means $2/mile on depreciation alone. Thats some S600 Mercedes level depreciation !

Scoop it up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom