A rare sight. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
How is this for a rare sight. 3 running pigs, same place, same time.

PICT5963.jpg

PICT5962.jpg

PICT5960.jpg

PICT5959.jpg

Now that is a cool sight!:cheers:

Are you going to restore the others like you did the blue one. Looking forward to another build thread like last time!

The Green one just arrived from Los Angeles. It belongs to Elyse. It is not getting the full treatment, but the body is coming off, all the rust fixed, and painted up better than new. I wont be detailing the frame and chassis like the other one. The third one, sadly, will be donating its roof to Elyses rig.

I will be doing a new thread for that build. I may do a second one following the conversion of the parts rig to a topless/pickup cab/trail rig. I just dont know yet, except that I dont want to part it and scrap it.

I should get started on Elyses this week, so look for the new thread.

Cant wait for the pics! I'll sit back and watch the show. I'll be doing a resto myself in the near future. :popcorn:

Always cool to see... we have five in our group, search "Pigs at Play" people become crazy when they see mine but when there is five in various stages of buildup!!! Traffic Stops! We need a huge PigRun! Keep the Pen going!

They stay. Getting fresh rubber seals too!

I assume you are getting them from Slocruisers? One thing I noticed is that they have a few gaps and some unevenness in places. I think that if you heated them up a little bit when installing them and really stretched them a bit..then anchored them in with some adhesive, the install would look and function better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom