A pig for Father's Day

WarDamnEagle

SILVER Star
Visit site
So speaking of chrome pig grills, I noticed that the ones he has for sale are black around the TOYOTA letters whereas mine is all chrome. Part numbers only show one chrome part number but I know Toyota changes parts sometimes over the years without changing the part number. I don't recall seeing a pig in the US with a chrome grill and black around the letters but maybe I haven't been paying attention. More a curiosity question than anything.

And @Pigeaten he definitely has chrome bumpers!

61E33AFF-F212-4BC4-9D2D-2A1B157323B8.jpeg

RUSH55

SILVER Star
Visit site
I kinda like the bits of chrome on my pig. I guess you'll have to go with what, some 45 mirrors to avoid the chrome? :rolleyes:
Kidding buddy 😆
Factory chrome around the windshield, cargo windows and drip rail.

And no, designing and building a set of custom mirrors. Have never been a fan of the stockers.

Did have some chrome wheels on mine at one time until I had an epiphany of how wrong it was. After pulling them I had to go take a shower.

WarDamnEagle

SILVER Star
Visit site
Kidding buddy 😆
Factory chrome around the windshield, cargo windows and drip rail.

And no, designing and building a set of custom mirrors. Have never been a fan of the stockers.

Did have some chrome wheels on mine at one time until I had an epiphany of how wrong it was. After pulling them I had to go take a shower.
Kind of like the raised white letters turned out? It's like we're suddenly back in 1976.

Visit site
No chrome for me. There is only a handful of cars that I would accept chrome on and I think they are all from the 50s. Even my favorite tri-5 is a '57 150 because it has little chrome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom