A LONG story about Landcruisers, Meth and Self Worth. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I feel sorry for the mom. Drugs and families are a tough combination. I am a social worker and witness the impact of drugs not only on the client but anyone in contact.
Keep up the good fight!

And so it begins! Transmission delivered today. And let me tell you what a stand-up job Shes Mad did on the crating. I mean it was bolted, strapped, taped, boxed, scattered, smothered and covered. That's a pal that puts that kind of time and effort into something for a perfect stranger.
Okay, as I add more parts I will be pestering the $hitt out of some of you. Stay tuned!
Oh, FWIW, I saw the police at the meth house the other night. I might run some reconnaissance and see if a certain spoon sniffer isn't behind bars.

And so it begins! Transmission delivered today. And let me tell you what a stand-up job Shes Mad did on the crating. I mean it was bolted, strapped, taped, boxed, scattered, smothered and covered. That's a pal that puts that kind of time and effort into something for a perfect stranger.
Okay, as I add more parts I will be pestering the $hitt out of some of you. Stay tuned!
Oh, FWIW, I saw the police at the meth house the other night. I might run some reconnaissance and see if a certain spoon sniffer isn't behind bars.

I won a moto carb off ebay once. It showed up in a hastily taped Nike running shoe box. Inside was the carb and no packing what so ever so the carb was free to slide around on its whole journey,

contrast that with @TRAIL TAILOR who ships things so well packaged you need a degree in archaeology to get them out :) = no complaints. :smuggrin:

Sounds like you ought to think more of yourself. A woman who loves you, a purpose for moving forward, a God who thinks enough of you to sacrifice his son.
Keep in touch with the dear old lady, I’d bet the title is still in her name and when the deadbeat son is finally gone it’ll be your turn, slim chance he’ll ever do anything with those rigs that he thinks are “his.”
Well said mister.., took the words right outta my mouth. :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom