A late I have joined the 100 Club ! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

EOS

Threads
Hi Everyone

Just wanted to introduce myself as a new VERY HAPPY :) 100 owner. I bought my 99 LX470, yes its the one with the rear locker in Canada. after a month of 100 ownership, she wonders why we didnt get one in the first place. We are just loving this truck and extremely pleased. The extra room is a blessing !

As for the choice between a Land Cruiser (my 1st choice) and its brother, the LX470, well here in Canada, the Land Cruiser isnt sold here by Toyota so it made the choice a little easier for me.

Anyways, I have already swapped out interior filters and quieted down my noisy cat shields thanks to this forum among quite a few other things so all Ic an say is a big Thank You. Just looking for some bigger rims and am about to install a dvd system.

Last edited:
Welcome! Same deal for me...thanks to the members of this board I, after 6-months of reading, found a '99 LC100. Love it...would do it again for sure.

Welcome!

LX470 with rear locker! Wow, the best of both worlds. ;)

EOS said:
Hi Everyone

I traded in a 2003 Suzuki XL7 Limited and wifey thought I was nuts but after a month of 100 ownership, she wonders why we didnt get one in the first place.
Christopher

Has anyone else noticed how much thos XL7's resemble a small UZJ100? I can't tell you how many times I have taken a second look at a car on the road only to discover it's one of those. Especially the rear end lines from the side.

IMHO, the LX is 10 times the truck that the XL7 is, hands down. Nice trade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom