A late I have joined the 100 Club !

Discussion in '100-Series Cruisers' started by EOS, Jun 20, 2005.

1. EOS

EOS

Hi Everyone

Just wanted to introduce myself as a new VERY HAPPY :) 100 owner. I bought my 99 LX470, yes its the one with the rear locker in Canada. after a month of 100 ownership, she wonders why we didnt get one in the first place. We are just loving this truck and extremely pleased. The extra room is a blessing !

As for the choice between a Land Cruiser (my 1st choice) and its brother, the LX470, well here in Canada, the Land Cruiser isnt sold here by Toyota so it made the choice a little easier for me.

Anyways, I have already swapped out interior filters and quieted down my noisy cat shields thanks to this forum among quite a few other things so all Ic an say is a big Thank You. Just looking for some bigger rims and am about to install a dvd system.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2005
  2. spressomon

spressomon glutton Moderator

Media:
    Albums:
    Welcome! Same deal for me...thanks to the members of this board I, after 6-months of reading, found a '99 LC100. Love it...would do it again for sure.

3. e9999

e9999 You want to do what...? Moderator

Welcome!

4. hoser

hoser SILVER Star

LX470 with rear locker! Wow, the best of both worlds. ;)

5. 98LXand99LC

98LXand99LC

Has anyone else noticed how much thos XL7's resemble a small UZJ100? I can't tell you how many times I have taken a second look at a car on the road only to discover it's one of those. Especially the rear end lines from the side.

IMHO, the LX is 10 times the truck that the XL7 is, hands down. Nice trade.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.