A gift - for what its worth. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
White large.jpg
Yellow.jpg
warning 2.jpg
warning 2 yellow.jpg

If your visor warnings are worn out like mine were you may want some reprints. These are 1:1 scans of mine, but cleaned up as much as I could to make them complete and ledgible. You can print the white on yellow cardstock, or print the yellow on white cardstock.

I'm not sure if they are both still available from Mr.T. but I recently bought the one that goes on the drivers door for the triple locked models (41991-60061). The ATP decal is 35519-60071.

I'm not sure if they are both still available from Mr.T. but I recently bought the one that goes on the drivers door for the triple locked models (41991-60061). The ATP decal is 35519-60071.
Wasn't sure if they were still available. I was planning on doing this work for my own benefit, I though others may find paying $6 for warning prints a little rich.

I think the top decal should be modified to read

“replacement tires should be as big and gnarly as possible, some body modifications may be required.”

Last edited:
I'd love to see a concerted effort to preserve the various warning stickers. I tried to order some from my vehicle but they were NLA. It's also interesting to see what's out there, as there are plenty of different ones for different models and regions.

My HZJ80 has a warning sticker on the door about how to drain water from the fuel primer pump when the light and buzzer go off. That'll be aussie specific, as other regions didn't have the buzzer for the warning, that's an Australian vehicle spec thing, probably a fine print in legislation somewhere.

I'm sure he would make them after MR T is Complete.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom