a gift for Lance (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
6320505832_db6b5a0c68_z.jpg

:D

You couldn't be happy sitting on the sidelines, neutral, enjoying the show like the rest of us, could you? Well, we warned you, straight from the heart, stay out of this one; it's too priceless to mess with, but oh no, you went and took sides; I can feel the ship (pardon the pun) listing now in Sailor's favour (he's got a Voodoo thang, goin' you know), sure now you've put a target on your back, way to go; it just cuts like a knife sometimes, well, this should be good, the circle of entertainment has now gotten just a wee bit wider; this wasn't a one night love affair, you know; it's been a good 2 years of great entertainment; that's OK, we'll all just get out of our chairs for a moment; pat you on the back because no one is going to run to you on this one as we sit further back and watch the show; welcome to center stage; Good Luck! :D :popcorn: :popcorn:

Now, I've probably really confused the rest of them....

Last edited:
You know I almost deleted this, as the subject itself isn't remotely funny... but then I thought about how much time you must have put into writing that response, and couldn't do it :D

I now know what a nose full of San Miguel Lager feels like! Damn funny Norm. Actually, I am rather glad you decided to drop the gauntlet as trading jabs with Lance is not entirely challenging...

The thread title led me to believe you had bought him a crate of Valtrex, a flat of Kwelada shampoo and a tank truck full of Jergens hand lotion...

well nv res greencard ??? and i thought when lance said he was always on other sites i thought he meant 4x4 sites .looks like lance has got 18 months to poke at him ass u me ing its hard time. hey lance i will take his truck and you can have his computer..looks like quite the :deadhorse: doll collection he is going to have now.

I think I just **it my pants, I'm crying I'm laughing so hard right now. By George I think he's got it! Well, enough of that; the subject of the article isn't funny of course; I just replied initially to make sure that the focus of the thread was correct; it is open to the public as we know; someone might get the wrong idea.

Last edited:
That's too priceless! :lol:

It was only a matter of time, Graham's deviant internet behavior would bite him in the ass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom