A Few More Photos (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My sister took these pics yesterday. I'm just passing them along...

f513e320.jpg

f513e330.jpg

f513e341.jpg

f513e345.jpg

f513e356.jpg

You know, the more I look at this, the more I think that this really is an EARLY prototype. What's different than the previous one? Well, I think the first show car was based on the previous tacoma chassis and this prototype was built on the new 4 runner. As far as body, I think the only thing they actually did was to stretch it slighty to fit the new frame. In other words, they are thinking through the fit, but I don't think the final body lines are determined yet. Look at the door handles, mirrors, and the fitment of the windshield. Looks concept carish to me. This thing is probably still fiberglass or the like and the windows are just "stuck" on. Does anyone know what the normal production time for a car is? It seems that in a year's time, quite a bit can change from this one.

this may sound weird, but from the last picture...the front 1/3rd of the truck looks pretty nice, the rear 1/3rd look good as well....its just in the middle that needs alteration. the pillar is to big and the access door is gay....

I agree that huge span of sheet metal between the side and rear window has to go. It looks like total ass.

Ditch those hideous plastic bumpers for something more plain and it wouldn't be a "bad" little truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom