For Sale A few 1978 FJ40 pieces and parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

dmaddox

SILVER Star
Threads
1. Washer bottle/coolant with motor/softline and caps. Ugly but complete and operates. 75 shipped.
2. Yellow hinges - various. 10$ each, will go in a flat rate box whatever that shipping is.
3. Cityracer fuel door lock 20$ shipped. - new, didn't use it.
4. Air pump mount - 30$ shipped.
5. Oil filter mount - 75$ shipped.
6. Rear door latch - 75$ shipped.
7. Fuel pump - ugly but operational, 40$ shipped.
8. Early carb base, 15$ shipped.
9. Mid 70's in-glove box speaker grille - 40$ shipped (powder coated).
10. Two-bolt thermostat housing, 65$ shipped.
11. Oil cooler hard-line, 30$ shipped.
12. Brake light lenses with 3 dividers, 20$ shipped, good trail/daily drivers. No cracks.

13. Good water pump, 40$ shipped.
14. Air pump pulley, 15$ shipped.
15. Two smog pumps, one spins freely, one locked - have some bearings to rebuild. Spins/75$ shipped, Locked w/bearings, 40$ shipped.
16. EGR/emissions exhaust riser pipe, 80$ shipped.

forsale - 1.jpeg

17. Straight console - awkward size to ship, 75 shipped.
18. Good clutch and fan - 75 shipped.
19. Brake booster, master cyl, caps, etc.. as pictured - ugly but operational, 150$ shipped. (most of that is shipping).
20. Heater valve, 20$ shipped (you can have the line if you want, or I can toss).
21. Rear heaters. A) tested/solid core, top and bottom - 80$ shipped. B) top and bottom with a 2-speed motor, 50$ shipped.

forsale - 2.jpeg

I tried to be fair with the prices - hassle me in a PM if you want anything.

Funds will be donated back to some of you and/or our supporting vendors to simply buy more stuff to fix my disastoration. Hmm, that's a good name for my thread. "1978 FJ40 Disastoration."

Cheers - I will have more stuff for sale as I move through the ....disastoration. Thanks.

Last edited:
Interested in the washer/coolant -- do you have the bracket also? Are they cracked anywhere or brittle to the point of cracking soon?

Interested in the washer/coolant -- do you have the bracket also? Are they cracked anywhere or brittle to the point of cracking soon?
Sorry, I bought new bottles and needed to keep the bracket. Sorry dude! Let me know if still interested!

If so, PM and I can shoot you paypal info. Thank you @swamp-thing

Interested in the door hinges and the carb “base” insulator. Please put those aside for me while we both await some more listings from you.

22. Very nice Toyota Maintenance Procedures for 1978 vehicles. Cool publication, fun to reference. 35$ shipped.

forsale2 - 1.jpeg
forsale2 - 2.jpeg

23. Used Warm 28771 hubs. Spin freely. 75$ shipped.

forsale2 - 3.jpeg
forsale2 - 4.jpeg

24. Jack rods and handle - Rods have been rattle canned at some point, handle is original with original paint. 150$ shipped. (sorry not in an hurry to sell and are getting rare). One of the rods has a very slight bend.

forsale2 - 6.jpeg
forsale2 - 5.jpeg

Last edited:
22. Very nice Toyota Maintenance Procedures for 1978 vehicles. Cool publication, fun to reference. 35$ shipped.

View attachment 2760809View attachment 2760810

23. Used Warm 28771 hubs. Spin freely. 75$ shipped.

View attachment 2760812View attachment 2760813

24. Jack rods and handle - Rods have been rattle canned at some point, handle is original with original paint. 150$ shipped. (sorry not in an hurry to sell and are getting rare). One of the rods has a very slight bend.

View attachment 2760817View attachment 2760819
I will take the hubs if still available

Thanks for breaking up the set and selling the handle from the jack rods. Much appreciated!

Returned your voicemail Dallas😊

I received the jack rods today. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom