a couple things for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I posted an ad in the classifieds for a pair of Superwinch locking hubs and a Hi-lift offroad base. They are both new in the box. Heres the ad:

https://forum.ih8mud.com/sale-parts/386464-superwinch-hubs-hi-lift-off-road-base.html#post5559330
158.00.jpg
locking hubs2.jpg
30-40.00.jpg

Way to go looser! Offering your crap to the rest of the World without first offering it to your brothers here that put up with your sh#t once a month. :flipoff2:

:popcorn: this will be fun...

Howdy! I'll take the jack base. Ya coming to the meet on Friday? John

John its yours, but your gonna have to help dislodge it from Cook's a--!! No way a minute, it might just fall out. Its probably just a huge gaping hole like his mouth!!

John its yours, but your gonna have to help dislodge it from Cook's a--!! No way a minute, it might just fall out. Its probably just a huge gaping hole like his mouth!!

Does it come with a jaw pad? If so, I think Alvin is still looking for one..

Oh, now you delete it? Were all friends here.

:popcorn: told ya....:hillbilly:

keep out of it Muff, you fricken instigator!!!

Seems like parties involved have installed that new reputation protective software..;p

Gotta link?

Awesome, and quoted before you pansies start deleting s*** again. :flipoff2:

Does it come with a jaw pad? If so, I think Alvin is still looking for one..

(giggle :D)

He deleted first, just trying to make me look bad.

Way to go looser! Offering your crap to the rest of the World without first offering it to your brothers here that put up with your sh#t once a month. :flipoff2:

:censor: %*#$ :censor:, now I'm :mad:, that's quality stuff right there! :censor: slow on the draw again.:eek:

:lol::lol:

John,
Are you bringing you new ride tonight? I'd like to look at the new arb skid plate.

John,
Are you bringing you new ride tonight? I'd like to look at the new arb skid plate.
Yup, I'll be there. Skid plate is not installed, but I will bring it to show you. It was prototyped on my rig by the seller. He makes lots of parts for Slee. John

John,

It looked more like a belly pan to me!
thumb.gif

:cookie: want under armor! What I really want is for my ride to survive me learning how to drive. Thanks John, I’m looking forward to seeing the new Slee tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom