a couple Easter wheelin pics (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So, went out and did some wheelin this Easter here in AZ. Perfect weather. OME suspension worked great. I also have a set of 1.5 in spacers on the rear wheels to keep em from rubbing.

DSC0039.jpg

DSC0031.jpg

DSC0032.jpg

DSC0035.jpg

Looks fun man. Beautiful scenery. All the roads are still closed up here in Idaho.

Way to represent SUA!

The sign really said 'do me - I dare you!' :)

Didn't have really any probs with the LC on this. The big hill, while not very steep, was strewn with rocks and there was a couple of tricky parts. I walked right up. There was an older Suburban, a Jeep Cherokee, and a little Suzi Sidekick (lifted, with 31's) with me. All had to make a few runs at the tricky spots. I'm pretty impresed with the 60, and the OME suspension with the 33's are spot on. Need some lockers next.

in a word - 'sloggy'

nothin funner than a mud bath!

"Cool. Here's how we spell offroad in my neighborhood."

X2!

Pic 1 - The day after.
Pic 2 - Bro in law.
Pic 3 - Cruiser in action.
muddy cruiser (small).JPG
mattwheelin.jpg
Yamhill2.jpg

ps40-2 whats the big idea wheelin my cruiser in a state ive never been to :confused: mine looks lust like that Yak racks and everything. mine hasn't gotten to muddy though:frown:

Last edited:
ps40-2 whats the big idea wheelin my cruiser in a state ive never been to :confused: mine looks lust like that Yak racks and everything. mine hasn't gotten to muddy though:frown:

The real question is am I wheeling yours or are you wheeling mine.

How 'bout a photo or two?

as soon as my roomie gets back with her digi ill snap a few but im still livvin in the .... what ever the last century was so id hafta scan em and then load em and all the CR@P but yeah i need to get some on here.

lets eee if this works heres the ebay pics from the add now she's sporting the yak racks in almost the same spots as yours, 35's in the back on black AR style rims, and some mud for good measure.
Rooth2.jpg

Rooth1.jpg

Rooth.jpg

Last edited:
yeah im worken on that just gotta figure out how......

the po had her all shined up in those pics but shes got a few dents and if u get up close and look the paints really not great but im really not bothered by that so....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom