A challenge to all 12 HT builders and enthusiasts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
A challenge to all 12 HT builders and enthusiasts

This nut on the Oil Filter housing contains a spring and a pressure relief valve. I need the part numbers for these two parts please. I would hate to have to purchase the entire housing because of one missing relief valve.

And no, it's not the same as the spring and valve on the oil pump housing

G
1573144509607.png

1573144213037.png

There is no part number for it.. its part of an assembly that never broke further down. The same part on a 2H (provided it wasnt fitted with the centrifugal cleaner) will suit so that should expand your options.

I see it was already asked, , unbelievable that this is non serviceable,

Last edited:
Ummm Ross, you should know n me by now, if they were available I would be drinking beer, not typing.

See next post.

Thank you so much, it was a falce alarm, I thought i had lost the valve, but it was stuck in the housing. When I blew down the housing I could hear air escape, but , blowing from the "relief " side, it is supposed to escape, a torch, a clean pair of glasses and a piece of cable tie and all was sorted.

Still, it would be nice to be able to replace the spring and valve.

G

Ummm Ross, you should know n me by now, if they were available I would be drinking beer, not typing.

See next post.

Is it because you live in south africa or because you havent had the invite? They are the only 2 reasons I can think of

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom