A/C compressor hardware HELP!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey fellow mudders,

I need some help with my 86' FJ60.

I need A/C in PR. Not Summer yet and temp here goes to high 90's...

I already have the compressor, belt, valve and dryer. The compressor base is already installed to the engine. The tension? base is already installed to the alternator.

I just need the belt tension hardware (same hardware used for the alternator and smog pump).

Visited today my local dealership, but they told the parts were discontinued. :frown:

Junk yards in my area are scarce. No cruisers at all and just a few old 4-runners.

I'll appreciate any help, ideas, other models compatibility... anything.

HELP!

tacdoc, do what I did. Spend a day, and google "land cruiser wrecking yard or land cruiser part or custom modifications" find all the land cruiser wrecking yards, specialty sales like specter off road. Then with 10 emails in hand, send all of them once, the request you are looking for. It saves ALOT of time then emailing each reseller each time or calling them.

Hey fellow mudders,

I need some help with my 86' FJ60.

I need A/C in PR. Not Summer yet and temp here goes to high 90's...

I already have the compressor, belt, valve and dryer. The compressor base is already installed to the engine. The tension? base is already installed to the alternator.

I just need the belt tension hardware (same hardware used for the alternator and smog pump).

Visited today my local dealership, but they told the parts were discontinued. :frown:

Junk yards in my area are scarce. No cruisers at all and just a few old 4-runners.

I'll appreciate any help, ideas, other models compatibility... anything.

HELP!

Post up in the parts wanted section here or look at the parting out trucks section. You should be able to find what you need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom