A/C Compressor and A/C clutch alternatives for 24v 12HT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've searched the forums for around 2-3 hours and got some info but no specifics. I read a 4runner A/C compressor will bolt up to the stock A/C mounts in the 12ht but the person who posted it wasnt sure what gen 4runner worked or the part number. Then there is the issue of it being 12v. Theres two work around from what I've gathered, either pull the 12v clutch off the 4runner and run a specific resistor for the 12v A/C clutch that comes with the 4runner. or buy a 24v A/C clutch pull the 12v and install the 24v clutch

Does anyone have specific part numbers and what gen and year works for the 4runner A/C compressor to fit the 12HT.

What OHM resistor do I need to lower the voltage from 24v to 12v if I use a 4unner compressor. What is the wattage going to A/C clutch coil?

Are there any other alternative A/C compressors that will bolt up to the 12ht A/C brackets and are aligned for the belt preferably 24v. Please provide part numbers

Are there any 24v A/c clutch/coils that will bolt up and align properly with the belt if i end up having issues with resistors dying using the 4runner compressor..

Any advice to point me in the right direction is appreciated, thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom