A/C Amplifier (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all,
been having a few issues with the 13bt a/c system I installed in the 60 a few years back. It's a conglomeration of a fj60 a/c and a bj74 a/c system. The gist is that all the a/c components are from the fj60 except the compressor and a/c amplifier. The problem stems from the amplifier at this point in that the air blows cold for awhile then shuts off. if you tap the amplifier it'll start working fine for a bit then shut off. The circuit board appears to be good with no obvious breaks in joints. Probably a bad relay or something else internal.

So, I guess i'm looking for that part (Nippondenso 077300-0860, 24v) or any sources/info that might lead me to an equivalent replacement. It is out of an 85 BJ74.

I'm also curious if anyone knows what other landcruisers might have used this part so i can look there as well....

thanks so much,
mike

Can't help you with a replacement. But since your truick is uh,... bastard anyway, I'd recommend building a reliable work around using a 20a relay, a portion of the Amp board (to retain the thermister) and pass current to the clutch through the line/load pins.

Guess this could be a back up plan if the PN you are seeking pops up....

Rick

Can't help you with a replacement. But since your truick is uh,... bastard anyway, I'd recommend building a reliable work around using a 20a relay, a portion of the Amp board (to retain the thermister) and pass current to the clutch through the line/load pins.

Guess this could be a back up plan if the PN you are seeking pops up....

Rick

This is basically what we did with the FJ55 with the 3B diesel. It works fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom