A bunch of random Cruiser parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Gus

SILVER Star
Threads
All parts are located in Tinmouth, Vermont (central VT), all parts are sold as is and buyer pays shipping, E-MAIL OR PM me with any questions or to request pics of parts.
1 FJ60 Passenger rear door, white, complete w/ glass and trim panel, one scratch that has started to oxidize (could easily be cleaned up with sand paper)good shape, from a western Cruiser. $80 or make an offer
2 Emergency brake handle assemblys from 77 and 74 FJ40s, need paint to be perfect, $10 each
1 Air cleaner assembly for F engines, oil bath type, needs clean up and paint, has two random 3/8" holes drilled in the cover, otherwise ok. $20 or best offer
1 valve cover for F engine, needs significant clean up & paint(like media-blast and paint). $10
2 3-speed transmissions, I don't want these, 1 floor shift, 1 columnshift **The linkage and shift lever have been sold**
1 front bench seat frame(s) from 66 FJ40, rough shape(rusty) but easily fixable, no upholstery. $20 or make an offer
1 F engine oil pan outside has been painted with POR15, good shape, $20
1 radiator and rad support(surface rust) from 77 FJ40, needs full flush and clean up, a few of the fins are bent but not too bad, as is $25 for radiator alone, $35 with the the rad support
1 drivers side(left) ambulance door from and 81 FJ40, rust along the bottom of door(where the weather stripping was), wouldn't take much to fix, good condition, $50

Last edited:
If no one takes the tranny, I'd be interested in the floorshifter by itself.;)

65swb45, if any thing changes with the transmission, you get first dibs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom