A bit confused about my dry balls (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

After filling. Diff levels are perfect. Hard to tell how full they are
Search "top dead center" and "distributor" and you'll become more educated and well acquainted with your vehicle.
Went through the same hassle a few years ago with a Koyo rad and a seller on Amazon and didn’t want to mess with it anymore. I know plenty of guys have has good luck with buying a radiator online (Koyo and TYC) but it wasn’t worth my hassle.

Spend the extra few bucks and buy one from Toyota. You’ll “get it tomorrow” and can send it back if it’s banged up.
unless you clean that service port, you will see grease because its all flung to the outside of the joint, poke a q-tip in there, see if there is a void, and fill as necessary
I use a black zip-tie to clean the hole and check the level...it makes me feel more tactical.
Check your diff level. If it's low, you won't get any of the birf soup to leak out onto your balls.
Don't overfill the knuckle either.

E9D64B4E-928A-4E96-AF8F-1669496B6A49.jpeg

3BE65ADB-CD89-41F9-90FF-600838EFA50A.jpeg

I dont see any silver in there (the CV housing thing), so it It looks good to me. Typically after a few days of driving, the new grease level will show itself on your BAHLS.

Just check it and top off every oil change, that's what I do and I'm never wrong.

I dont see any silver in there (the CV housing thing), so it It looks good to me. Typically after a few days of driving, the new grease level will show itself on your BAHLS.

Just check it and top off every oil change, that's what I do and I'm never wrong.
Thank God. Hopefully you're right and someone else doesn't say otherwise because I literally just buttoned it up and got up right when you responded. So had it been the other way around I would have thrown my wrench through the wall. I can't wait to see my wet balls. They've been dry since I bought it.

Plan for this:

Plan for this:

I love and hate you for posting this

I love and hate you for posting this
But that information is no good!

It's more than 10 years old and you didn't search for it!!!!

Wink, wink!
Nudge, nudge...
Know what I mean?
Know what I mean?

But that information is no good!

It's more than 10 years old and you didn't search for it!!!!

Wink, wink!
Nudge, nudge...
Know what I mean?
Know what I mean?
I don't know what you're talking about, Mark :moon:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom