A Better Way Wholesale Autos in CT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone have dealings with A Better Way in CT? I'm looking at 2 100 Series they have for sale.
Ive owned a couple 3rd and 4th Gen 4Runners and in the market for a 100 LC. Any info is much appreciated

They are a circus. I bought 3 cars from them over the years. They have pretty decent deals too. Dont buy their after market warranties though. Way too much and they were always 3 weeks out on appointments. And you only have to use them if you live in a 21 radius. Kinda strange. They really dont haggle. Pretty much never. Try it out and see

Good info thanks. I'm 350 miles away and have cash, just looking for the right LC. Prob will get a prepurchase inspection, then possibly travel there.

Oh wow you are some ways away. Like I said they are funny. You almost have to commit to buy or put a down payment on the vehicle to inspect it. They have some bad reviews also. I stole land rovers and a outback from them. Too good to be true. In the end they were solid for the price. They finance anyone if you need it. Triple check that the vehicle is still on the lot. Unless they did the whole bait and switch tactic to me lol. It's not a mom/pop type of lot. They do have some good ass deals though. Kept me going back over the years too. Good luck

Shees, is that what June looks like in Connecticut, or have they had it for a while? Obviously a diligent review of the undercarriage is warranted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom