Events/Trails 9th Annual 100s in the Hills *SILVERTON COLORADO* July 24-29 2019 (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Had a blast again! Great to see old friends and make new ones. I'm totally stoked over winning the dissent rear bumper considering I busted the stock bumper last year towing my m416 trailer over medano pass and spent my rear bumper money replacing the transmission last month!

Of course, driving through TX means a mandatory stop

View attachment 2043111

Beaver Nuggets FTW!

Back in the ultra plush best western in Moab. Had to get the LX towed to a mechanic for a bad alternator. Must have been all the water crossings on Imogene. I put a new set of brushes in in a parking lot near Deadhorse but that ended up not being it. Glad I wasted 3 hours on the pavement and earning a nice sunburn. Hopefully they can find an alternator tomorrow so I can get out of here and back to some cool weather up north. Gonna pay dearly for a chicom reman. Oh well.

Back in the ultra plush best western in Moab. Had to get the LX towed to a mechanic for a bad alternator. Must have been all the water crossings on Imogene. I put a new set of brushes in in a parking lot near Deadhorse but that ended up not being it. Glad I wasted 3 hours on the pavement and earning a nice sunburn. Hopefully they can find an alternator tomorrow so I can get out of here and back to some cool weather up north. Gonna pay dearly for a chicom reman. Oh well.
I think the key to water crossings is to hit them as fast and hard as possible. I’ve had some pretty dramatic crossings with no problems. That’s all I can figureo_O

I think @aaronrules went chicken and lifted at the last second yesterday causing him to break a fan blade. Need consistent rpms, somewhere around 4700🤯

30C68768-6B05-49B7-A702-9FDDEC0508F7.jpeg

Man so jealous of all the pics, when i went to CO BBP was still closed due to snow :(

I owe it to myself to go next year, maybe in a 200 by then, if i can convince myself to lower my standards and date fatter chicks.

Man so jealous of all the pics, when i went to CO BBP was still closed due to snow :(

I owe it to myself to go next year, maybe in a 200 by then, if i can convince myself to lower my standards and date fatter chicks.

BBP was still closed as was Imogene on the Telluride side.

And fat chicks need lovin too. :zilla:

What about trying a dremel tool to cut the others down so that they all are similar and removing the grill for better air flow
Drive at night and take it easy

Drive to Denver and try Yota yard for a used one or a salvage yard
Has to be one used in Denver

Here are some I know of wort calling

Also have you tried Slee
He has tons of used parts

096D163D-AB2D-43EA-8CE2-67FD967ACDB1.png

CBC19FF3-FEAF-4809-AAA6-8F614EF9F7BB.png

Last edited:
I think the key to water crossings is to hit them as fast and hard as possible. I’ve had some pretty dramatic crossings with no problems. That’s all I can figureo_O

I think @aaronrules went chicken and lifted at the last second yesterday causing him to break a fan blade. Need consistent rpms, somewhere around 4700🤯

View attachment 2043729

Man it chaps my hide soooo much that you hit this harder than I did. I even came out of low and did a longer run! I wonder where my picture is at @paflytyer 😜

Man it chaps my hide soooo much that you hit this harder than I did. I even came out of low and did a longer run! I wonder where my picture is at @paflytyer 😜
Oh, btw, that pic I posted was from last year. I expect this years picture to be MUCH better!:p

^^Not even close. This year's hit was the biggest I've ever seen and I've taken a ton of photos from that spot! Can't believe you didn't break something.

I have a ton more photos. It'll be 10-14 days before I get them all up.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

A5BE11B2-7D7A-4951-8200-FC5C578E5B22.jpeg

The dates for 2020 along with a URL for a secret website which will allow you to register now are printed on the tag of the insiders T-shirt. Guess you should’ve bought one!

The dates for 2020 along with a URL for a secret website which will allow you to register now are printed on the tag of the insiders T-shirt. Guess you should’ve bought one!

That's some next level Illuminati stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom