Events/Trails 9th Annual 100s in the Hills *SILVERTON COLORADO* July 24-29 2019 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So, I shouldn't detail and clay bar my LX the day before I get there? :)

Full disclosure I still have dust on my dash from HIH last year... ha

Full disclosure I still have dust on my dash from HIH last year... ha

Full disclosure, the only reason mine gets any real kind of full cleaning is because my wife bought me a full year of monthly detailing for Christmas.

We spend a lot of time in Montana and have a cabin in Yaak (NE corner) but most of our time is spent in the SW part of the state because it's only a 9-hour drive to get to Cooke City. We're probably only there for 30 days out of the year but I've learned a lot of the trails and backcountry roads. I've been pushing @bluecruiser to come up there with me so we could start planning a Montana HIH. We have some friends in Cooke City and have access to land and rentals for about 40 people.

[url=https://flic.kr/p/XybqB9] _D712386

The Dirty South Crew will roll to HiMontana quicker than @Bloomer heads to his post trail run car wash appointment. And that is very very quick.

I've come to terms with my Lx's bueaty... I would love to get a buffer out and take care of some of the Carnag
e of southern Colorado Rocky mountain pin stripes... But truth is I probably won't find the time 😕 but as of right now... My rig looks better covered in mud than it does clean

Well guys, I'm bummed. I just messaged @bluecruiser and @paflytyer and had to cancel my spot at HIH9 for this year. Just couldn't get PTO days lined up at work and with trail selection next week, I wanted to make sure whoever gets my spot can get signed up for the trails they would like to do. So if you are on the wait list, keep your eyes on your email! Hope whoever gets the spot has as much fun as I did last year!

Also, that means no Indiana Root Beers at HIH9. :(

Well guys, I'm bummed. I just messaged @bluecruiser and @paflytyer and had to cancel my spot at HIH9 for this year. Just couldn't get PTO days lined up at work and with trail selection next week, I wanted to make sure whoever gets my spot can get signed up for the trails they would like to do. So if you are on the wait list, keep your eyes on your email! Hope whoever gets the spot has as much fun as I did last year!

Also, that means no Indiana Root Beers at HIH9. :(
Man I hate that. I was really looking forward to seeing you again this year. You will definitely be missed.

@ga12r1 Yeah, its totally a bummer. I had a ton of fun last year and I was really looking forward to it again this year. I held out as long as I could, hoping I could work something out, but I got a promotion earlier this year at work and i knew scheduling PTO for those 2 weeks was going to be iffy and sure enough, I couldn't get them. On the bright side, I was able to schedule a 3 week block off starting labor day week and plan on doing a cross country Cruiser trip then. I may swing through Colorado on my way back home then, but I'm not totally sure on how I'm going to route it yet. I usually just have a pretty vague plan on my vacations and kinda fly by the seat of my pants and just kinda go and stay at cool places I find along the way. Anyway, have fun and be safe out there and have a cold one for me :beer:

So who’s the lucky guy getting @Higgin spot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom