SOLD 99 LX470 blizzard pearl PART OUT, Port Republic MD 20676 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TRDdrew

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.capitallandcruiserclub.org
Update: the remainder of the truck has been sold to another MUD member who is going to use it to keep another one on the road. Thank you to everyone that purchased from me

Hey Cruiser heads, I’m currently parting out a 1999 Lexus LX470. you can find another post for my drivetrain which include the engine, transmission, Tcase, wiring harness and immobilizer. The truck is complete other than a few odds and ends that have been sold. If you don’t see it in the photos doesn’t mean I don’t have it just ask (i tend to have a ton of 100 series parts laying around.) Parts of the the interior are pretty well weathered but lots of usable parts still there. Larger parts willl be local pick up only but willing to ship most pieces. Once payment is received getting your items pulled and shipped will be top priority. additional photos can be taken upon request.

truck is located in Port Republic MD 20676

cheers:beer:

FC93EDD9-8095-4A1A-9957-331B0E2D0612.jpeg

29A18EC3-22D4-4524-B713-0FCB6C0E6E6E.jpeg

D50F3274-4F8B-4053-8826-7D965EF95785.jpeg

2E92B672-C07A-4C8C-AD67-F9A5BDF6DAC8.jpeg

B9A1F5EA-6607-4012-97CE-FFD1701D696E.jpeg

Last edited:
Can you message me with prices for both headlights (if all tabs are good), both rear gates, all tail lights, and all picked up?

Thanks,
Ki

parts that are sold

dead pedal
front bumper
headlights
all headlight trim
corner lights
hood
passenger fender
hood latch
running board brackets
roof rack
floor mats
subwoofer cover
3rd brake light
CDL switch
wiper switch

Hey there,

I'd be interested in the toggle switch for the, passenger side heated seat, please.

Thanks!

Is there any rust on the tailgate? Looks like there is some on the hatch, but couldn't see any on the tailgate from the pictures.

Is there any rust on the tailgate? Looks like there is some on the hatch, but couldn't see any on the tailgate from the pictures.
there is some on the inside, i do have a rust free lower tailgate but its from a land cruiser if your interested

Hey there,

I'd be interested in the toggle switch for the, passenger side heated seat, please.

Thanks!
i think i have a spare already out of a vehicle, let me take a look and ill shoot ya a PM

UPDATE : whats left of the truck is pending SALE to a local mud member. once the truck is gone ill take the add down and post individual parts i have left

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom