99 LX: About to delete AHC and lift; SPACER NEEDED? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm about to start the process of removing AHC based on the information from various posts here. I went with Ironman Foam Core shocks and springs and OME torsion bars.

Can I add a 15mm or 30mm spacer to the rear, will it create too much rake?

Currently, I've got BIOR HC rear bumper and tire carrier, BIOR skids, and BIOR sliders for weight. I plan on adding in rear drawers and roof rack as well as front bumper and winch. With this in mind, will the spacer help in keeping the lift high due to the weight?

Thoughts?

I would consider installing all of that first with the lift then you can assess how big of a spacer you want to add using actual numbers not just guesses.

I would consider installing all of that first with the lift then you can assess how big of a spacer you want to add using actual numbers not just guesses.
Thanks, I think I will. I've got the 30mm spacers just in case, but will see how the new lift works out without it

Thanks, I think I will. I've got the 30mm spacers just in case, but will see how the new lift works out without it

Good Idea. Throwing spacers on top of coils is easy to do. Would rather get it right the first time IMO, you may not need spacers at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom