'99 LC Unknown disconnected wires under the hood (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Can anybody identify what these wires are for? They are just forward of the firewall on the passenger side and have probably always been just the same through 9 years of my ownership but for some reason I just noticed them. The one that I'm concerned with has matching male and female connections and they have the same 3 wires going to them (green w/yellow tracer; red w/white tracer; and red w/black tracer). Just for information the other two with no matching plugs are a female plug with a heavy solid blue and white w/blue tracer; and a male plug with green w/yellow tracer and green w/red tracer. I just had some major work done in Phoenix and am wondering if something accidentally got disconnected. I'm in Mass. for the summer and stupidly left my FSM's in Phoenix. Thanks for any help. Ned

DSCN0514.JPG

DSCN0515.JPG

AHC reservoir?

A free 50A circuit to hijack for an air compressor. At least that's what I used them for after deleting AHC.

Oklahoma- Are you suggesting that they might be wiring which on a 470 is for the AHC? So on the LC is simply extraneous?? That might make sense.
BTW you can see in the first pic how a mouse chewed on the firewall insulation. Since it's my DD I'm not sure when he found the time to do that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom