Parting Out 99 Landcruiser White (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you have whole antenna, black shifter knob, black rear view mirror with compass, driver side blinker with orange insert, black rear wind deflector? May could do local pick up if in Houston.

Im in houston today can I come look at it for parts?

Hi, do you have any of the following?
  1. Front brake lines (L&R) up to the pump
  2. Rear brake lines (without front to rear lines)
  3. Front speed sensors
All to 85048

Last edited:
Rear passenger mudflap, and associated clips, bracket, and bolts?

Is the CC serviceable? And the overhead dome light between first and second row? Shipped to 90277

Is the driver side view mirror available? Preferably just the glass. Shipped to 80907.

It is sold. Only have the passenger side mirror.

Is the CC serviceable? And the overhead dome light between first and second row? Shipped to 90277

Sorry what is CC? Dome lights sold.

Rear passenger mudflap, and associated clips, bracket, and bolts?

Hey Buddy, I have the mud flap, but not sure about the mounting hardware.

Still have the turn signal lamp housings? Need passenger side, but would take both if available.

lights.jpeg

Still have the turn signal lamp housings? Need passenger side, but would take both if available.

View attachment 2299403

They are bad, but I do carry new Depo clear corner as well as OE Toyota clear corner lamp.

Hi, do you have any of the following?
  1. Front brake lines (L&R) up to the pump
  2. Rear brake lines (without front to rear lines)
  3. Front speed sensors
All to 85048

Still need them? Have the rear, those to the pump has been cut. Speed sensors sold.

I saw you said the ABS module was bad/unknown, did you mean the pump/accumulator/actuator? If so, would be curious what you'd charge to ship to 37931 as I am looking to learn how to rebuild them myself. Thanks

I saw you said the ABS module was bad/unknown, did you mean the pump/accumulator/actuator? If so, would be curious what you'd charge to ship to 37931 as I am looking to learn how to rebuild them myself. Thanks

Keeping it for experiment as well =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom